sir-cumfrencesir-cumfrence

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Fear Factory 2009 Fear Factory 2009

I finally know what i want to say about this song.

This song has been a part of my playlist for the last few weeks, and every time it comes on, it catches my attention. I like to game to techno, and even after the music has faded to the background of my focus, this song always grabs my attention.

from 30-50 the build up starts to get awesome, and then at :57 when the leads come in it catches my ear, and then the key change in the bass and leads at 1:03 is so good. and from there on i am helplessly enthralled in this song.

kudos, perfection.

Hopeku - Morning moon Hopeku - Morning moon

Epic

Very well made, the sounds are awesome and the mixing is well done. and i really enjoyed the pan's you did during a lot of the transitions

"I'm Dancing to this now!?!?!! WOOO"

pretty much sums it up lol.

-|FROST|- -|FROST|-

This will be danced to.

This was really well done man, i will have to check out your other stuff.

5/5

15thDimension responds:

haha thanks!

Sonic Megamix II Sonic Megamix II

Awesome

The kick that comes it at 4:55 or so is the best thing that's happened to me all week haha. a remix of just that section into a full song would be epic.

I'll be checking more of your stuff out man, good work.

5/5 DL'd

Pacemaker - BeefourMusic Pacemaker - BeefourMusic

good

Its alittle slow for my taste in dance music but the melody was moving. and the breaks kept me interested.

and the mixing won me over lol. good song

5/5 10/10

SUB4RU responds:

Thanks for the 10/10, I am glad I didn't get stooged on xmas day, lol.

- BeefourMusic -

Hopeku - Sweet mad experience Hopeku - Sweet mad experience

5/5 10/10 and downloaded

This song should come with glowsticks.

I'm going to have to see what this song does to a crowd of people at some point man, keep it up.

pabouchard responds:

hahaha 1 listen 1 glowstick

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

never before

for the last 10 years or so i've loved techno, starting with trance then eventually finding house and hardstyle and branching onwards and outwards ever since then. but ever since i first started hearing dubstep, i havent been able to find a dubstep song i can really get into.

thank you for providing the cure to this, you have opened the doorway into a new genera for me.

i love the pads providing the background ambiance (i think thats what they are anyways)

5/5 and a new fan.

Do not fear death Do not fear death

awesome

good intro, and awesome melody, but the break could of been longer, and a solo would be nice. but really, the only thing that can fix this song is......more cowbell.

5/5/ 9/10

Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold

awesome as always.

for the first part of the song i had no idea what "vocals" the people who reveiwed before me where talking about, but when they came in i understood both the title and what they where talking about. and i disagree, the vocals should not be changed, cartman would sound wrong then. 5/5

pabouchard responds:

haha it all started when I asked phone why did he named his song jew gold. He told me it was after a southpark episode. So I thought about getting the vocal and putting it into my new edit.

Thanks buddy for such awesome comment!

101 Degrees (Dubstep) 101 Degrees (Dubstep)

i dont care if its not dubstep, its still good.

i like this alot. but i agree with buddhaboy, it needs more. the patterns and beat are awesome, but it lacks something that isint repeated.